SAVANNAH BOTANICAL VI WALL
$179.00 Regular Price
- It was an era marked by grace, truth and simple pleasures ’ including fresh-cut flowers standing proud in parlor vases. This Moment In Time clock pays tribute to the Savannah Botanical Society, founded in 1913 by a handful of women whose plantation days were imbued with a sense of color, texture, fragrance.
- Antique dials are carefully mounted on laser cut, .25" thick, panel bases and feature antique-black hands and a quartz movement.
- Antiqued pendulum extends 5’ beneath dial.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires one AA sized battery (not included).
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Diameter of dial 13" (33 cm)
- 5.5" antiqued pendulum