REID FLOOR CLOCK
$2,018.00 Regular Price
- 94TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION.
- The combination of machined steel, beautifully grained woods, and wrought iron metals creates a handsome floor clock that is sure to be a focal point in any room.
- Dark Coffee Oak finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The dial features aged, charcoal-finished, wrought-iron Roman numerals and bar hour markers that are suspended in front of a machined steel background. Aged charcoal finished hour and minute hands complete the look.
- Plain glass used in the front and on the sides of case.
- An aged charcoal finished pendulum with a rectangular bob surrounding a woodgrain insert swings in front of a machined steel background.
- The dial and case are illuminated, with an easy to reach roller switch on the back.
- Features a metal base with legs finished in aged nickel.
- Quartz, triple chime Harmonic movement plays choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with ¼, ½, and ¾ chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires four C sized batteries (not included).
- Adjustable levelers under all four corners.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Some assembly required. INT0120
- Height 76.5" (194 cm)
- Width 16" (41 cm)
- Depth 11.5" (29 cm)