ISADORA III FLOOR CLOCK
$2,018.00 Regular Price
- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed.
- This floor clock includes a stepped bonnet pediment and a decorative cutout in the base. The hinged top door allows easy access to the movement.
- Three adjustable glass shelves with pad-lock metal shelf clips plus the lower fixed wooden shelf allow for four levels of display.
- An aged dial includes worn black Arabic numerals and minute track, plus charcoal finished hands and sits behind a flat glass panel. The fixed moon phase features artwork by American Hudson School artist, Thomas Cole: "Home in the Woods ’ 1847".
- The dial and case are illuminated, with an easy to reach roller switch on the back.
- Quartz, triple chime Harmonic movement plays your choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1019
- Height 81.5" (207 cm)
- Width 20.5" (52 cm)
- Depth 14.5" (37 cm)