Coolidge Floor Clock
- Saratoga Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is moderately distressed for an aged appearance.
- A graceful stepped, swan neck pediment features a book-matched olive ash burl overlay panel with a turned finial, rosettes, and a decorative shell ornament
- The polished-brass finished dial features cast corner and center ornaments and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase. The dial includes a silver chapter ring with applied polished brass Arabic numerals. The dial is specially inscribed with "Presidential Collection" in the hemispheres of the moon phase.
- The dial is complemented by the polished-brass finished weight shells with decorative bands and the pendulum with a cast center disk.
- Beveled glass throughout. The lower front door features an oval patterned beveled glass framed with book-matched olive ash burl overlays.
- The upper front door allows access to wind and set the clock. Hinged top side doors provide easy access to the movement and storage for the key and winding arbor.
- Large reeded columns with turned column caps frame the doors.
- The multi-tiered base includes a bookmatched Olive Ash Burl overlay, a decorative cutout and distinctive base blocks with carved ornaments.
- The case and dial are illuminated by a touch light with adjustable light levels.
- Glass mirrored back panel.
- Locking lower front door for added security.
- Adjustable floor levelers under all four corners level the clock on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- A Howard Miller Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1010
- Height 92.5" (235 cm)
- Width 29.75" (76 cm)
- Depth 17.25" (44 cm)