BRADLEY MANTEL CLOCK
$4,400.00 Regular Price
- Limited Edition Mantel Clock - only two thousand wil be crafted - finished in a highly polished and buffed Windsor Cherry with fifteen different species of hardwood and veneers.
- Bookmatched Russian Walnut Burl on the Cherry case features a Movingue border with Ebony and Maple accent lines and decorative inlay consisting of Padauk, Silver Gum, Wenge, Magnolia, Beech, Avodire, Anegre, Pearwood, English Sycamore, and Kingwood.
- The ornate dial features a pierced, polished brass cast center and applied satin black Arabic numerals on a silver chapter ring. The cast center disk is numbered and specially inscribed with "Limited Edition."
- Curved, beveled glass panels offer a view of the intricate workings of the brass movement. Polished brass also lines the inside bottom of the case.
- Hinged door on the backside offers easy access to the movement and convenient winding key storage.
- A high-precision, German-made, key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Free heirloom plate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 12.5" (32 cm)
- Width 22.75" (58 cm)
- Depth 6.75" (17 cm)