ANASTASIA II FLOOR CLOCK
$4,522.00 Regular Price
- 93RD ANNIVERSARY EDITION.
- Aged Linen finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed and wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- This special Anniversary Floor Clock is inspired by the Swedish Mora clocks from the late 1800s, and includes an Anniversary Edition inscription on the dial.
- The aged dial with worn black Roman numerals and minute track and charcoal hands features a special "Anniversary Edition" inscription, all behind a convex glass crystal.
- The crown on this clock is removable, offering two distinctive looks.
- Hinged, top door offers easy access for winding of the clock movement.
- Hinged, locking front mid door features a glass window and offers a view of the aged nickel finished weight shells and pendulum. The pendulum bob is finished in aged nickel with a wood stick that matches the case.
- The dial and case are illuminated, with an easy to reach roller switch on the back.
- The tapered base features a decorative cutout.
- High-precision, German-made cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Adjustable levelers under all four corners.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1218
- Height 82.75" (210 cm)
- Width 23" (58 cm)
- Depth 13.5" (34 cm)